By Jason Addie & Eric
- Transcript Header:
- Transcript Body:
- 1. xTraktr
- 2. Problem Citizens, activists, journalists, scientists, and public officials are struggling to understand a variety of attitudes, trends, and mechanisms, processes, changes in their environment.
- 3. Problem While there is much more data out there than you might imagine, much of it is closed or siloed in organizations and is often lost in time.
- 4. Problem Often organizations rely on reams of text to communicate ideas that can visually be communicated in a matter of seconds.
- 5. Problem There is a lack of cross-tabulation tools without a steep learning curve that are also open source and enable users to export, embed, and otherwise easily use the outputs in other media.
- 6. Linked Data > Informed People xTraktr StoryBuilder AudienceView More