VV Mineral in India is a forerunning mining company. Operating in three states
- Transcript Header:
- VV Mineral Vaikundarajan Are Forerunners With A Vision
- Transcript Body:
- 1. VV Mineral Vaikundarajan Are Forerunners With A Vision VV Mineral in India is a forerunning mining company. Operating in three states and various coastal districts, they have a 75% share in the total earnings of Tamil Nadu’s export. They manufacture ilmenite, sillimanite, zircon and garnet.
- 2. VV Mineral India’s top mining, manufacturer and exporter of garnet and ilmenite. Tamil Nadu government called a ban on beach mineral mining along five coastal areas against complaints in August 2013. Beach mining from mineral sands is found in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadui, Andhra Pradesh and Odisha. Beach sand contains minerals such as ilmenite, rutile, garnet, zircon and sillimanite. These minerals are used in varied areas such as aircraft and paper industries. Tamil Nadu has a strong hold in beach mining since the state contributes to around 85 per cent of the country’s total exports of garnet. VV Mineral accounts for 75% of the beach mineral mining activity in Tamil Nadu. VV Mineral (VVM) is India’s largest Mining, Manufacturer and Exporter of Garnet & Ilmenite. At the global level, they are soon to rise above their #2 position.
- 3. VVM has achieved a significant market share in Europe, Middle East, East Asia, Australia and USA. Vaikundarajan’s VV Mineral Mining controls a 15km beach stretch in addition to 2,300 acres of heavy mineral rich land. Vaikundarajan was the first private company owner in India to land a granted license for mining and export V.V. MINERAL BLOGS http://vvmineralblog.wordpress.com http://vvmineral.wordpress.com http://vvmineralmining.wordpress.com http://vvmineral-mining.blogspot.in http://vvmineralmining.blogspot.in
- 4. FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vvmineralmining FOLLOW US ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/vvmineralsindia VV MINERAL WEBSITE http://vvmineral.comView More