New jeevan anand plan Table no 815 is better than old Jeevan Anand plan 149.
LIC ADVISOR (
- Transcript Header:
- New jeevan anand plan 815
- Transcript Body:
- 1. LIC’s NEW JEEVAN ANAND PLAN Table No. 815 (8510818585)
- 2. LIC’s New Jeevan Anand Plan– Benefits What is Sum Assured on Death? Sum Assured on Death shall be Higher of ~ 125% of Basic Sum Assured (1.25 x BSA) OR 10 times Annual Premium.(10 x AP). ≈≈≈≈ The death benefit as defined above shall not be less than 105% of total premiums* paid as on the date of death . [*excluding taxes, extra premiums and premiums for riders, if any]
- 3. LIC’s New Jeevan Anand Plan– Eligibility Conditions and Restrictions Particulars New Jeevan Anand Plan No. 815 Age at entry 18 to 50 years Age at Maturity Maximum 75 Years Policy Term 15 to 35 years Premium mode Yearly, Half-yearly, Quarterly, Monthly (SSS or ECS) Basic Sum Assured 100000 and above ( In multiples of 5000)
- 4. LIC’s New Jeevan Anand Plan– Rebates Rebate Mode Plan No. 815 Yearly 2% of tabular premium Half-yearly 1% of tabular premium Quarterly Nil Plan No. 815 New Jeevan Anand Basic Sum Assured Rebate (Rs.) 10,00,000 and above 3.00‰ BSA 5,00,000 to 9,95,000 2.50‰ BSA 2,00,000 to 4,95,000 1.50‰ 1,00,000 to 1,95,000 Nil
- 5. LIC’s New Jeevan Anand Plan– Loan New Jeevan Anand Plan No.815 Available after payment of 3 full years premiums. The maximum amount of loan that can be granted as a percentage of Surrender Value shall depend on the Policy Term, as given in the table below. Foreclosure action shall not be taken under fully paid-up and inforce policies even if there is a default of loan interest. Policy Term Upto 23 24 to 27 28 to 31 32 to 35 % for inforce policies 90% 80% 70% 60% % for Paid-up policies 80% 70% 60% 50%
- 6. LIC’s New Jeevan Anand Plan– Surrender Value Plan No. 815 Guaranteed Surrender Value (GSV) Available after payment of 3 full years premiums. GSV shall be a percentage of total premiums paid (net of taxes) excluding extra premium, if any and premium paid for riders,if opted for. Examples of GSV factors applicable for total premiums paid Policy Year ~ GSV factor 3 = 30% 5 = 50% t -1 = 80% (t=Policy Term) GSV factor applicable to vested bonus,if any. Examples of Vested bonus factors – Year of SV – Policy Term – Factor 3 15 17.66% 19 25 20.85% 29 30 30%
- 7. LIC’s New Jeevan Anand Plan– Surrender Value New Jeevan Ananad Plan 815 Special Surrender Value (SSV) Surrender Value shall be the discounted value of the Paid-up Sum Assured and vested simple reversionary bonuses. The discount factors shall be Special surrender value factors as provided in Table-1A and 2A(Whole life) of the Special Surrender Value Booklet and will depend upon the policy term and duration elapsed since the commencement of the policy. Surrender Value payable The Higher of Guaranteed Surrender Value and Special Surrender Value shall be payable.
- 8. LIC’s New Jeevan Anand Plan New Jeevan Anand Plan No. 815 A Policy may be revived within a period of 2 years from the date of first unpaid premium. Accident Benefit as a rider. Taxes, if any, shall be applicable at the prevailing rates and borne by the policyholder as per rules. There shall be no change in the following Items Back Dating Grace Period Paid-up Value Assignment/NominationView More